Mr. AN Venkat
Chief Executive Officer
- AN Venkat is an engineering graduate in Metallurgy from IIT- Roorkee, India, with additional management and additional financial qualification from Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur, India.
- He has more than 30 years of experience in the international steel industry at various management levels across the globe, with a special focus on GCC, the Middle East, and India. In his previous engagement, he worked as Vice President – Sales at Emirates Steel Company, Abu Dhabi, the UAE. As a part of the executive management committee, he was instrumental in the growth of 1.5 million tonnes predominantly a re-rolling facility to a 3.5 million tonnes completely integrated steel facility.
- His experience spans across geographies, markets, and product segments in the steel industry, which lends him a unique blend of product & market knowledge.
- He has proven abilities in operations management, marketing, sales & commercial functions, with a proven track record of leading multi-cultural teams and bringing out record-breaking performances within a very short span of time.
- He has successfully handled change management in large enterprises in extremely challenging market conditions.
- AN Venkat started his career with Tata Steel as a graduate engineer, later moved to ArcelorMittal as a Managing Director, followed by the position of Chief Operating Officer at Alam Steel Limited.
Mr. Arun Kumar Sinha
Chief Marketing Officer
- He is a postgraduate in Marketing Management and has an experience of over 32 years in the steel pipe industry at various management levels.
- At Al Jazeera Steel Products Co., he is responsible for all the marketing activities of the company in the GCC region and reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Expertise – In-depth knowledge of markets & products and healthy customer relationship.
Mr. Bejoy John
Chief Financial Officer
- He is a Chartered Accountant, with an experience of 24 years in the field of finance and accounts functions in various industries at the management level.
- He is responsible for all finance, commerce & IT-related functions of the company and reports to the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors.
- Expertise – Corporate finance, fundraising, bank liasoning, financial analysis and reporting, operational and management audits, complex project financing, and Opex & Capex budgets preparation.
Mr. Yousuf Al Kamali
Chief of HR & Administration
- He holds a graduate degree in History and has a total experience of 39 years.
- He is associated with the company since its inception and is responsible for all HR & Administration-related activities and reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- He holds the additional responsibility of being Advisor to the CEO on Government affairs and relations & external corporate affairs.
Expertise – Human resource development, leadership, performance management, workforce planning, employee welfare, development of policies, procedures, and strategies in line with corporate, HR, and nationalization policies and strategies