- Tube mill commenced operations in 1999 with one pipe mill and one galvanizing line.
- Currently, there are four production lines in operation for pipes and three for galvanizing.
- Production capacity stands at 300,000 MT per annum, with a galvanizing capacity of about 90,000 MT per annum.
- Overall utilization levels grew steadily from 40.0% in 2009 to 52.0% in 2015, with a high of 68.0% in 2014 owing to strong demand for our products especially in the GCC region.
- Production volumes grew steadily at a CAGR of 4.5% over the 2009-2015 period.
- Tube mill business has steady order book, meaning consistent cash flows for us.
- Currently, tube mill has nearly 360 employees.
- Our tube mill facility is ISO 9001:2000 certified and CE, UL, and FM grade. Additionally, tube mill products have been approved by the UAE Civil Defense authority for UAE Civil Defense projects.
- Moreover, tube mill products are complied with standards such as American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), Germany Steel Grades (DIN), European Standards (EN).
- Mild steel high-frequency induction based ERW (Electric Resistance Welded) pipes.
- Tubular products in both black and galvanized pipes.
- Hollow sections.
- Plain ended, threaded or couple ended tubes.
- Diameter: ½” to 8”
- Grades: ASTM BS Standard Grades
- Oman, GCC and exports to the North America, Europe and Australia.