- Established in 1996, Al Jazeera Steel Products Co. (formerly known as Al Jazeera Tube Mills Company) is an Oman-based manufacturer of steel products.
- We operate through two business divisions namely tube mill and merchant bar mill.
- We manufacture and market various types of steel products, including black pipes, galvanized pipes, hollow sections, merchant bar mill products and rebars.
- Our products have diverse applications in construction, scaffolding, irrigation, agriculture, engineering, public health, fencing, steam and gas facilities, fire fighting, water and sanitation pipes, etc.
- Our tube mill (TM) manufacturing facilities include four production lines with a cumulative production capacity of 300,000 MT per annum. New merchant bar mill (MBM) has a production capacity of 300,000 MT per annum and manufactures various steel products such as channels, angles, flats, squares, rounds, and rebars.
- Apart from Oman, Al Jazeera’s key markets include the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and North America.
- Both the manufacturing facilities are based close to Sohar port (not more than 10 km) providing a competitive advantage in terms of logistics and access to key markets.
We at Al Jazeera share a common desire to continuously grow and become the pioneers in innovation using cutting edge technology for pipes and structural products.. Meeting and exceeding the aspirations of customers, employees and shareholders remains our core focus and a guiding principle for growth.
Established in 1996, Al Jazeera Steel Products Co. is one of the leading steel tube & structural products manufacturers in the Middle East and a player of critical importance in the industrial scene of the Sultanate of Oman.
Our Quality Policy
Al Jazeera Steel Products Co. SAOG, Tube Plant produces steel pipes to international Standards maintains a Quality Management system conforming to ISO 9001:2008/API Q1.
Al Jazeera Steel Products Co. has a highly capable and experienced management team, consisting of more than ten people at the senior level with more than 20 years of average experience, translating into a cumulative experience of more than 200 years at the top level.